It's 15th May 2018, 1:40pm , they are taking Shweta ( my sweetheart) to operation theatre for the delivery ( C-section).
I can see her very nervous, scared, taking very small steps towards operation theatre.. I can only pray for her, which I was doing continuously.
Raj(my best friend) was sitting with me, it's always good to have ur best people around you, in good and bad times. He was excited since the last night.. and me, my palm was never so wet before, was continuously wiping it.. I was confident of the "LITTLE CHAMP" but as much worried of my sweetheart , I never saw her so nervous..I could easily make out of her eyes..For the first time I was feeling so helpless for her, if it was possible I was ready to take the pain, she was about to experience...I never prayed so hard anytime (atleast in my memory)..by now, my mind was in automated praying mode..
Now, Raj was already up from his seat..I could see he was tapping his foot on the floor in rhythm and slow taps now turned to random kicks in the air as time was passing..
And I was fully focused...my eyes couldn't miss even slight hint of movement in the doors(of OT).. meanwhile my mom and roshni(Raj's wife) were waiting in the ward.. I was so focused I didn't even change my pose since Shweta went in, I was trying to handle my emotions continuously, my mind was rushing through ocean of thoughts & running faster than light now...
Meanwhile, the hospital staff was betting over baby - " boy or girl "...
they asked me, for my desire.
" boy or girl, doesn't matter, anything is fine", I said.
My concern was something else.
I realised one thing here was.. people will always draw their share of moments from every event.
Given an incident, it may be difficult & tensed situation for some but exciting for the remaining. This is how it is.. can't help it.
Now, I can hear a faint cry of a baby, Raj heard it as well,
Given an incident, it may be difficult & tensed situation for some but exciting for the remaining. This is how it is.. can't help it.
Now, I can hear a faint cry of a baby, Raj heard it as well,
" awaaz suna?"
"bahar se aaraha hai shayad"
I denied..don't know why, I didn't want to get excited before time. After few seconds the cry was louder. Now, Raj again
" Awaaz suna"
I just nodded.
Nurses came out and started chatting among themselves, Raj overheard their chat and gave me a hint.. " ho Gaya hai ", they were busy in discussing who won the bet it seems.
After waiting 5 long minutes paediatrician came out, he shook my hand and with very straight face he said,
Nurses came out and started chatting among themselves, Raj overheard their chat and gave me a hint.. " ho Gaya hai ", they were busy in discussing who won the bet it seems.
After waiting 5 long minutes paediatrician came out, he shook my hand and with very straight face he said,
"congratulations, it's a boy"
with even more blank face I said,
"thank you".
I was not knowing how to respond to his wishes. I was very happy with the news, generally people go crazy with such news as I saw in movies, they go on hugging everyone around. I didn't do that. I was more stable, expecting some news of Shweta.
He talked nothing about her..
Then the second doctor came with the news that baby is 4.5 kg.. I was like "woww!!"...we were just discussing about the weight , third doctor came Dr. Minu pandey Shah( shweta's gynaec) with the baby in her hands.
OMG!! he was full white like an angel.. I didn't want to touch and make him dirty... He is very cute, very soft..I can't express how I was feeling...some feelings are beyond the words, in my view there shouldn't be any words to define such feelings..they should be left as they are.. beyond the language...
He held roshni's finger very tight, he is strong as well..
They took Him back, and after sometime they brought Shweta back to the ward.
Now, she was looking very..very..weak, shivering, never seen her like that before. Looking at her, my tears rolled down, I couldn't take that sight...I was confirming several times from my mother, if Shweta gonna be fine..I was holding her hand in mine and was trying to smile with wet eyes... It was so painful to see her that way... We were trying to put the fans off as she was shivering..but she said,
He talked nothing about her..
Then the second doctor came with the news that baby is 4.5 kg.. I was like "woww!!"...we were just discussing about the weight , third doctor came Dr. Minu pandey Shah( shweta's gynaec) with the baby in her hands.
OMG!! he was full white like an angel.. I didn't want to touch and make him dirty... He is very cute, very soft..I can't express how I was feeling...some feelings are beyond the words, in my view there shouldn't be any words to define such feelings..they should be left as they are.. beyond the language...
He held roshni's finger very tight, he is strong as well..
They took Him back, and after sometime they brought Shweta back to the ward.
Now, she was looking very..very..weak, shivering, never seen her like that before. Looking at her, my tears rolled down, I couldn't take that sight...I was confirming several times from my mother, if Shweta gonna be fine..I was holding her hand in mine and was trying to smile with wet eyes... It was so painful to see her that way... We were trying to put the fans off as she was shivering..but she said,
" rehne do, Bache ko garam Hoga", looking at the baby in the arms of Raj.
It reminded me... she is mother now... I sighed a relief, it gave me confidence that she is gonna be alright soon.
I saw my mother, now she was worried about me...
Mothers are awesome..
Finally Shweta was better, things were getting stable .
Now, finally I could hold my son wholeheartedly. Woww!! is there anything better than this??
Ofcourse not...
I saw my mother, now she was worried about me...
Mothers are awesome..
Finally Shweta was better, things were getting stable .
Now, finally I could hold my son wholeheartedly. Woww!! is there anything better than this??
Ofcourse not...
Congratulations!! What an awesome experience you shared, about Moms, Friends, Father, Son, Wife and the emotions...
ReplyDeleteIt's an overwhelming situation, when the content reaches to the readers with its rawness.. thanks for the response @rahul tiwari
Delete